Residential cabinets: what sets ours apart?
Quality materials, excellent service
Residential cabinets by Elements are different – and better – than many cabinets on the market. Here are just a few reasons why customers choose our custom residential millwork products. Click here to view examples of some of our residential work.
Quality materials and construction methods
- Cabinets by Elements are manufactured to Woodwork Institute (WI) standards. That means we don’t cut corners and build to the very highest quality standard as a certified WI manufacturer.
- Our cabinets are made custom for each customer and available in virtually any style. Euro, modern and traditional styles are always available. If you can imagine it we can make it.
- Custom cabinets mean they fit beautifully. They are built to be scribed in place, giving a complete, “built-in” finished look every time
- Our cabinet boxes are made of pre-finished maple (PFM) plywood with no added formaldehyde, resulting in a durable yet attractive interior finish. PFM boxes accept any type of exterior door and drawer fronts, from wood veneers to laminate and even textured melamines. These boxes are built to last a lifetime.
- Cabinet doors and drawers that use wood patterns are always grain matched to give the feel of “complete” matching wood grain.
- Undermount, full extension soft close glides give a luxurious feeling when opening and closing drawers.
- Dovetail drawers are stronger and more attractive than melamine drawer boxes.
Customer service – we stand behind our products and our commitments
- We quote your job up front. We rarely do back charges unless you choose to change the scope of the project
- We’re easy to contact and talk to. People answer the phone and our shop is conveniently located in Santa Cruz, California. If you visit, please be aware that we do require masks be worn by all employees and customers.
- We work with your contractor or designer. We do a lot of commercial work for Silicon Valley contractors so we understand contractors, architects, timelines and specifications required to do the job right.
- We can recommend designers. If you don’t already have a designer or a contractor, let us know – we can recommend one.
- Our products are manufactured right here in Santa Cruz, CA. Most of our materials are sources from local, California vendors that stand behind the quality of their products.
- We warranty our cabinets for one year.